DOMESTIC TRAVEL ADVISORY
Your health and well-being while travelling is important to us, so our priority is to ensure you are kept up-to-date on the latest information and updates concerning domestic travel during these times. As lockdowns relax anin phased manner, we want to ensure that you stay updated about travel guidelines as they change frequently with respect to the changing situation induced by the COVID-19 outbreak.
Here we summarise the current rules and regulations pertaining to domestic air travel and information about state wise quarantine protocols along with safety regulations as directed by the government of India for travellers.
DOMESTIC TRAVEL ADVISORYQuarantine rules and regulations as directed by state governments in India
- Bihar: https://serviceonline.bihar.gov.in/
- Gujarat: People who are symptomatic will not be quarantined, however they will be permitted to go with the advice that they will self monitor their health for 14 days. Registration mandatory for Surat: www.suratmunicipal.gov.in/EServices/Covid19SelfReporting, http://office.suratmunicipal.org/SMCCOVID19/Guest & https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=in.smc.covidout
- Telangana: Health Authorities will decide about the Quarantine requirements for all other symptomatic passengers
- Andaman & Nicobar: Only for Air travelers, symptomatic passengers will be tested and required to go for Institutional Quarantine till the test results are available
- Goa: Fliers without Covid-negative certificate issued within 48 hours will need to undergo test for Rs.2000 along with home isolation until results are back – if result is positive, Hospital Quarantine for 14 days. Mandatory Home Quarantine for those who can not afford test. Declaration form beforehand on arrival in Goa is mandatory
Home Quarantine – 14 Days